We always have special offers to regular customers around the world. Please contact us for more details.
30 sachets per package
Read the user guide carefully
Aquela 8.0 produces record-breaking 8 ppm, super saturated hydrogen water without affecting the pH and taste of water.
Aquela PET Bottle
2 bottles per box
Read the user guide carefully
The bottle has a capacity of 500 ml and is rated as 29 g and 5.5-bar internal pressure resistance. The bottle cap has a feature to maintain a desired hydrogen concentration, however, it can become deformed in repeated usage. Please use a new set of bottle and cap if the bottle fails to become pressurized, typically after use for 15 – 20 times.
About Aquela 8.0
The statement on this website is not reviewed by the relevant authorities in the United Kingdom.
Aquela 8.0 is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult your physician. Please discontinue use of the product and consult your physician if adverse reactions occur.
Discard water in the bottle when you observe unusually rapid gas generation.
Water should ideally be bottled still water. Do not use Aquela 8.0 with (a) tap water with a high chlorine content, (b) carbonated water, and (c) warm water above 40°C.
1. Fill the bottle with water to the top edge of the bottle. Check the bottle and its cap for any visible deformation or damage.
2. The top end of the packet is marked by a dotted “cut” line. Pinch the top end of the packet and shake the sachet down to the bottom end of the packet. Tear off the packet at the dotted “cut” line and remove the sachet from the packet.
3. Put the sachet into the bottle. Screw on the bottle cap tightly.
4. Keep the bottle upright and do not lay it down on its side. Keep the bottle at room temperature (15-20°C) for 24 hours or more. The bottle will become hardened or pressurized.
5. The top portion of the bottle should be filled with H2 gas after 24 hours. Should the bottle be kept in a refrigerator or in a chilled room in wintertime, there is a possibility that the H2 concentration in the water qill not reach 8 ppm within 24 hours.
6. Hold the bottle in the mid-section and shake it for 15 - 30 seconds by rotating the wrist around from right to left and from left to right. Should the amount of H2 gas generation after 24 hours seem less than the usual amount, the supplier recommends the replacement of the bottle.
7. Unscrew the bottle cap and remove the sachet from the bottle, and drink water as soon as practical. If a glass or cup is used for consumption, pour water into it slowly. As a rule of thumb, the concentration of H2 gas is reduced from 8 ppm to approximately 4 ppm over a 1-hour period at room temperature after the bottle is open.
Near-neutral-pH beverages are suitable for the use with Aquela 8.0. That includes some teas, provided that they have been chilled to room temperature. Do not use Aquela 8.0 with any beverage that contains sugar.
For more information, please download the user guide.